RFi’s SME MAP is instant market, business and competitor insights at your fingertips.
Marrying together the usage, attitudes and pain-points of a combination of more than 150,000 Businesses & Merchants, with primary datapoints, RFi SME MAP gives you the FULL story.
Key insights you will gain from RFi SME MAPs:
- Competitive positioning and trends
- Identify opportunities and challenges by examining the full competitor data sets
- Usage, attitudes and pain-points
- Peer comparison
- Business Prioritisation
- Opportunity Value vs Value at Risk
- The views of 150k combination of Businesses & Merchants
Key reasons to get in touch:
- Receive a 20 slide deck covering the big topics - digital, customer satisfaction, switching drivers etc, showing the data and insights you will receive from the SME MAP
- The ability to monitor market performance and competitive landscapes
- Understand the drivers behind customer segments / channels / satisfaction and NPS
Just some of the analytical comparisons covered:
- No. of products
- Average global cross sell ratio
- No. 1 Driver of satisfaction globally
- No. 1 Driver of dissatisfaction globally
- Global channel usage and preference
- Future product usage and preferences
- Digital appetite
SME MAP is Accessible… Anywhere / Anytime…
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON MAPs - Simply enter your details below.
RFi Group is a global data-driven insights provider exclusively focused on financial services. We specialise in data and information gathering, customer-based insight generation and business decision support for the world’s leading financial service providers, as well as challengers, disruptive market participants and companies aligned to the FS sector.
We combine global intelligence and local knowledge to provide insightful, valuable and actionable recommendations, with a core focus on the provision of exceptional client service.
Covering 48 key global markets, with regional offices in Toronto, London, Singapore and Sydney RFi Group consistently provides clients with tailored advice and insights relevant to their specific market and business needs.